Burghfield Common Recreation Ground
Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 3pm-8pm until August 29th
Fed up of lockdown? Why not join us for a drink in the park this summer with your friends and family and in the process help raise some much need funds for the Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
We will be serving:
- A selection of local real ale and craft beer. This week our cask ale will be Little London’s Hoppy Hilda, a golden hoppy ale and regularly featured at Burghfield Santa events. Our craft beer selection includes Optic from Stardust Brewery and King St Pale from Wild Weather both served chilled.
- Chilled Lager and Tutt’s Clump Dark Fruit Cider
- Red, White & Rosé Wine and Prosecco
- A range of Posh Gins and Tonic. We have a new Gin for you to try this week, Manly Spirits Coastal Gin, a citrus Gin with the taste of the sea… Really? Love it or hate it, lets us know.
- Or why not try Rhubard Triangle Gin and Ginger Ale with frozen Rhubard instead of ice?
- Soft Drinks and snacks
- Food by the Gourmet Queens
Bring your own chairs and relax in the park making sure you keep safe by following our Covid-19 Social Distancing policy by keeping 2m from members of other households and ensuring the maximum group size is 6 people or 2 households.
Please register in advance so we can make sure we have enough beer!
For your safety and the safety of our volunteers, please note the following
- Prior to purchasing drinks, your group leader will need to register and provide his/her contact details
- Only the group leader may purchase drinks from the bar
- Payment is by contactless card only
- Please do not bring your Burghfield Santa glasses. We will provide fresh glasses that are then sterilized after use.
- The Rec. is a licensed premise. You cannot bring your own alcohol