How can I help?

Our events would not be possible without the support of  our volunteers. To make sure we get the coverage we need, and to ensure the volunteers get to enjoy event, staffing is allocated in 4 hour shifts.

We are currently looking for volunteers for:

Can I sponsor an event?

Sponsoring a Burghfield Santa’s event is a great way to increase your visibility within the local RG7 community and also supports a very worth-while cause.

Sponsorship opportunities start at £50.

We are currently looking for sponsorship for:

We also have a limited number of annual sponsorship opportunities available giving you increased exposure at all of our events at a reduced price.

  • Bronze Package – £450 value for £250
    • Course banner placement at Box Kart
    • Sponsored Beer/Cider barrel or Wine at Burghfest
    • Full page colour ads in Box Kart & Burghfest guides
    • Sponsored Santa at Santa Cruise
  • Silver Package – £700 value for £450
    • Bronze package features
    • Logo on front-covers of Box Kart & Burghfest guides
    • Banner placement at Burghfest music stage
  • Gold Package – £1,300 value for £900
    • Silver package features
    • Logo on glasses at Burghfest
    • Either inside front cover or inside back cover on a guide
  • Platinum –  £2,200 value priceless
    • Gold package features
    • Back cover on Box Kart & Burghfest guides
    • Headline sponsor for all events

Please contact us at for details.

Do you have the appropriate permits for your events?

All Burghfield Santa events that are attended by the general public are organised in accordance with UK legislation. We have the necessary permissions and licenses to host public events in public places. This includes:

This license governs the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the legal permission they need to play the music they want. These licences ensure that music publishers, songwriters and composers are fairly rewarded with royalties so they can keep making music.
PPL collects and distributes money on behalf of performers and record companies for the use of their recorded music.
  • Permission for temporary road closure for Box Kart
  • Permission to use public land.
  • Premises license for Burghfest.
  • License to sell raffle tickets for all events
A temporary event notice (TEN) allow us to hold one-off licensable events at unlicensed premises without the need for a premises license, club premises certificate or the presence of a personal license holder, provided certain criteria are met.